Deliveries will be shipped via FedEx to billing address provided. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. See below for full terms and conditions.
Piece Count: 1125
Celebrate a pop culture icon and showcase the gameplay of a true classic with this LEGO® Ideas Sonic the Hedgehog™ – Green Hill Zone model (21331). Enjoy quality time with no distractions, recreating authentic details of the Green Hill Zone, including a palm tree, bridge loop, rings, TV screens, Dr. Eggman’s Eggmobile and a spring for Super Sonic Jumps.
Arrange the level in your own way and bring it to life with a Sonic the Hedgehog minifigure and Dr. Eggman, Moto Bug and Crabmeat figures. Step-by-step building instructions are included and – like in the game – you collect Chaos Emeralds as you progress. A display stand for the 7 Emeralds and Sonic minifigure completes a colorful centerpiece. All in all, it’s the best Sonic nostalgia gift for yourself or any fan.
Welcome to LEGO sets for adults: a space to relax and build detailed models that pay homage to the worlds of gaming, history, travel, sport, science, technology and entertainment.
- Recreate the Green Hill Zone in LEGO® bricks – Recapture the magic of Sonic the Hedgehog™ with this LEGO Ideas model of an all-time classic platform game level (21331)
- Iconic characters – A Sonic the Hedgehog™ LEGO® minifigure, plus brick-built figures of Dr. Eggman with his buildable Eggmobile, Moto Bug with 2 face options, and Crabmeat
- Authentic obstacles and details – Build a palm tree, bridge loop and lever-activated spring for Super Sonic Jumps, plus 7 rings and 2 buildable TVs with 5 screen elements and 5 sticker options
- Collect Chaos Emeralds, just like in the game – Earn an emerald for every build you complete and display all 7 on the stand with Sonic
- Gift idea for fans – This 1,125-piece LEGO® model makes a nostalgic birthday or holiday gift for millennial Sonic the Hedgehog™ fans who enjoy mindful activities to unwind
- Display piece – The buildable Green Hill Zone measures over 7 in. (17 cm) high, 14 in. (36 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep. It may be rearranged and connects easily to extra sets
- Step-by-step guide – Includes a premium-quality, illustrated booklet featuring the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus illustrated instructions to ease the building experience
- The LEGO® fans’ choice – This set for adults is one of many exciting LEGO Ideas sets, each created by a fan designer, voted for by thousands of LEGO fans and produced by the LEGO Group
- High quality – Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met strict industry quality standards to ensure secure connections and robust buildable models
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are thoroughly tested to make sure that they comply with stringent global safety standards