Deliveries will be shipped via FedEx to billing address provided. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. See below for full terms and conditions.
Piece Count: 138
Treat a Marvel Avengers fan to supersized Super Hero action with LEGO® Marvel Hulk Mech Armor (76241). The mighty, movable mech puts mega Marvel adventures into the hands of kids aged 6 and up.
Jointed Hulk mech figure
Kids place the Hulk LEGO minifigure into the opening cockpit of the mech, ready to take the giant fighting machine into its next mission. The jointed mech features movable arms, legs and fingers, allowing it to be positioned and posed for endless play-and-display possibilities. A ‘stone’ pillar helps inspire imaginative action. For added digital fun, the LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build.
- Hands-on treat – Young Super Heroes will enjoy endless action and imaginative play with LEGO® Marvel Hulk Mech Armor (76241), the mega, movable battling machine
- Iconic Super Hero – Includes a Hulk minifigure and a buildable Hulk mech with fully jointed arms, legs and fingers
- Movable limbs for play and display – The Hulk minifigure fits into the opening cockpit of the fully jointed mech, which easily adjusts for endless play-and-display action
- Treat for Marvel fans – This hands-on build-and-play toy is a versatile birthday, holiday or any-day gift for kids aged 6 and up
- Pick-up-and-play – This portable play figure stands over 4 in. (12 cm) tall, so kids can take it wherever they go
- Interactive digital building – The LEGO® Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build
- Unlimited Super Hero fun – The extensive range of LEGO® Marvel building toys is designed to deliver endless imaginative build-and-play possibilities
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect smoothly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards