Deliveries will be shipped via FedEx to billing address provided. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. See below for full terms and conditions.
Piece Count: 46
Introduce kids to a world of fun and excitement with this LEGO® City Race Car (60322) toy playset, featuring an F1-style car, plus tools and a winner’s trophy. Just add the mechanic and racing driver minifigures for hours of exciting racing adventures!
Building fun for boys and girls aged 4 and up
This 4+ toy construction set includes a pictorial printed building guide and a LEGO Starter Brick element – a pre-molded base from which to start building. You also get digital building instructions, available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This amazing interactive guide lets kids zoom, rotate and visualize the finished model from all angles as they build.
A world of fun
LEGO City Great Vehicles playsets put kids at the heart of the action with cool toys that shift imaginative play into top gear. Children get to explore all kinds of land, air and water vehicles and play out fun scenarios that depict real life in an exciting way.
- F1-style detailing – Kids get to explore the toy race car as they build, before popping the driver behind the wheel for hours of imaginative racing fun
- A fun anytime gift – This LEGO® City Great Vehicles race car toy building set can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 4 and up
- Play on the go – When built, the race car measures over 1 in. (3 cm) high, 4 in. (11 cm) long and 2 in. (5 cm) wide, so it can be played with wherever kids go
- Includes fun minifigure accessories – This race car playset comes with a toy LEGO® hammer, wrench, crash helmet and winner’s trophy, for race action and minifigure pit-stop repairs
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety