Piece Count: 84
Spark a crafts fan´s imagination with this fierce LEGO® DOTS Bag Tag Leopard (41929) kit! Made for quick assembly, this kit gives boys and girls the chance to make and customize their own funky and stylish bag tag leopard toy to accessorize a bag or backpack.
A perfect little surprise!
This customizable bag tag toy kit features a small cube, a silicone ring to attach it with and a small, key-shaped tile remover. The kit includes plenty of tiles in blue, purple and lilac colors, plus animal-print tiles for extra style.
Fun for kids who love arts and crafts
Kids can personalize the bag tag however they like, including changing the leopard's expressions to match their own, and then share their designs with friends. The bag tag combines a child's passion for arts and crafts with fun self-expression and makes a great anytime treat or extra gift.
- Surprise any youngster with this bold LEGO® DOTS Bag Tag Leopard (41929) accessory kit, featuring a sturdy cube with a hanger, key shaped tile remover and plenty of colorful tiles.
- Kids can decorate the bag tag using the design ideas from the toy packaging or use their creativity and skills to make up their own imaginative patterns.
- The included tiles are great for decorating. Kids can also swap the tiles with any of the other craft kits or bags for more design fun!
- Any kid with a passion for arts and crafts will love this bag tag gift. The kit offers a fun little creative break and the tag will fit on any bag that boys and girls aged 6+ might carry.
- Portable self-expression. Each bag tag measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high and 1 in. (3 cm) wide and deep, includes a bunch of colorful tiles and makes a durable and useful little treat for any child.
- Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO® DOTS sets. This adorable bag tag offers kids cool customization options that help build confidence while they have fun.
- LEGO® DOTS sets encourage children’s open-ended creativity and self-expression through creating and designing useful craft items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted, and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.