Deliveries will be shipped via FedEx to billing address provided. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. See below for full terms and conditions.
Piece Count: 455
Put a movable model of Baby Groot from the Marvel Cinematic Universe into the hands of kids aged 10 and up with LEGO® Marvel I am Groot (76217).
Every fan of Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 will know the famous scene where Baby Groot dances. Now kids can recreate this scene and others with this detailed, movable recreation of the lovable and mischievous toddler. The buildable model is easy to position and pose, and there’s even a pretend cassette tape included for make-believe music! In addition, the free LEGO Building Instructions app lets kids view, zoom and rotate the model as they build, providing an amazing sense of immersion and interaction during the construction process.
- Movable Baby Groot – The LEGO® Marvel I am Groot (76217) build-and-play model is easy to position and pose
- Iconic Marvel character – Kids build their own Baby Groot, from Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. The set also includes a pretend cassette tape and display nameplate
- Recreate dance moves – The buildable model is easy to position and pose, and there’s even a pretend cassette tape included for make-believe music
- Gift for kids – A special birthday, holiday or any-day treat for kids aged 10 and up who are fans of Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy movies and the super cute Baby Groot
- Build, play and display – The highly posable model stands over 10.5 in. (26 cm) tall and comes with a cassette and a nameplate
- Expand the Superhero fun – The extensive range of LEGO® Marvel building toys provides children with premium-quality playsets that deliver endless imaginative build-and-play possibilities
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards